2022 Trainee Synapse Challenge – Extended Deadline
The 2022 CCNA Trainee Synapse Challenge
The Synapse Challenges supports new and upcoming researchers in Canadian Dementia Research
Extended Submission Deadline: Friday, October 7th, 2022 by 5:00 pm EST
Includes New Funding Scheme
For detailed information on how to apply, CLICK HERE.
NEW FUNDING SCHEME
- 1st Ranked Project: $25,000
- 2nd Ranked Project: $20,000
- 3rd Ranked Project: $15,000
- 4th Ranked Project: $10,000
- Friday,October 7th, 2022 (Extended Deadline): Written 5-page application submission deadline. Applicants will receive acknowledgment of receipt within two days of submission. An administrative review will be conducted to ensure eligibility of applications.
- October 13th, 2022: Trainee applicants will present their projects to the review panel for a live 2022 Science Days session. Come prepared with your 5-minute PowerPoint Presentation!
- Tuesday, November 1st, 2022: Letters of notification sent to teams.
The CCNA Trainee Synapse Challenge is generously supported by the Alzheimer Society of Canada, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the CCNA Knowledge Translation and Exchange Program and the CCNA Women, Sex, Gender, and Dementia Program.